So we have an electrician at our house right now installing our new breaker box amidst our other crazy renos..this is what is going on through my head:
- Dear Cats, don’t worry about the noise on the roof…that’s just Santa.
- Wow that’s a lot of plaster falling sounds coming from the bedroom….
- Uhhhh a drill/jackhammer/mac truck noise? Really.
- Why are the cats more scared of the vacuum than this noise? I’M scared of this noise.
- I have to go to the bathroom but that’s next to the bedroom where all of the scary noise is coming from.
- Oh nice, make your own buttons out of fabric…cool…uh…wow what was THAT noise?
Part of me wants to go in and see. Part of me is scared that my beautiful bedroom I just painted no longer exists. Instead there is a portal to the Labrynth and David Bowie in tight pants is waiting for me on the other side.
Kreg is coming home so I can go back to work and not hear the scary noises that worry me.
Holy Jackhammer Batman!